Highly Trained Professionals
The Hewak Foot Clinic is home to some of the industry’s finest foot care specialists. We employ passionate professionals with a desire to learn and grow with the industry. Our staff is commited to your health and comfort.
Complete Footcare Solutions
With a dynamic team of podiatrists, chiropodists and pedorthists on staff The Hewak Foot Clinic has all of your foot care needs covered. Working as a team, our staff is able to bring a multi-disciplinary approach to your health and well-being.
At The Hewak Foot Clinic, we pride ourselves on keeping up to date with the industries latest technologies, yet never abandoning the tried and true principals we’ve learned along the way.
We offer a specialized foot care that aims to help patients take control of their foot health, improve mobility and prevent foot-related complications. Don’t let painful nails, corns or calluses stop you from living your life to its full potential.
We Are Recognized By Insurance Providers
We have extensive experience with third party insurance plans and can provide you with all necessary paperwork to be reimbursed by your health benefits.
Everyone Is Under One Roof
We are a multidisciplinary clinic. For your convenience our collaborative approach brings all of your necessary foot specialist under one roof.
Friendly & Knowledgable Staff
We employ only the best. We pride ourselves on having the industry’s leading specialists to ensure the highest level of care to our patients.
Our orthotics are made using a 3D Laser Scanner.
The most detailed and accurate casting technique available!
Tips from our Pedorthist
Selecting the right shoe for YOUR foot.
Wearing the wrong shoes is the number one cause of running injuries. If you are unsure, book an appointment and have our staff help you select the perfect shoe for your foot.
- Your heel should fit snuggly. Using the last lace hole will help stop slippage.
- Feet swell and lengthen over a run, so make sure there’s a thumb’s width of space between your longest toe and the end of a shoe.
- Pull the liner out of the shoe and stand on it to give yourself a visual of how the shoe is fitting your foot.
- Don’t assume your size. Every company fits differently.
- Selecting the right shoe for your foot type and running style is not an easy task as there are thousands of styles of shoes to choose from! Don’t be overwhelmed. Come in and let us guide you through this process.